Monday, March 24, 2008

Moving right along


"It looks to me like your retrevial will be on Friday".....YEAH!

Still cautiously optimistic, but at least it looks like we may get to actually finish out this cycle. It's a small victory, but a victory just the same.

So, I've decided to get my little world organized this week in case I need a few days bedrest in the next week or so. First up is a little Spring cleaning, then some desk organization (I work at home), then getting rid of the clothes that no longer fit and are piling up on my chair by donating them. Other tasks shall be added, but you get the idea. I also need to get my laptop files organized in anticipation for the arrival of my new baby. No, I'm not that crazy optimistic to mean a human baby, I mean my shiny new laptop, which is scheduled to arrive later in the week! Woo hoo!

Feeling good today. Hopefully not jinxing myself by posting this.

5 comments:

Bec said...

That sounds positive hon :-) I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is super exciting. Don't worry, you totally didn't jinx anything, I can tell. I'm glad you're feeling good; allow yourself that.

Thanks for the comment, by the way. This no exercising thing totally sucks (though I have been walking--I was just told no "strenuous" exercise). I can feel my muscles atrophying. On the other hand, I have to admit sometimes I love the excuse for not exercising. And I realize that no one actually cares whether I exercise but me. So what I'm trying to say is, I'm insane.

Good luck!! What happens between now and Friday?

sara said...

That's great news...can't wait to hear how the week progresses! And a new laptop...exciting times :-)

Emily said...

Hope you get your retrieval soon! My fingers are crossed that those follicles cooperate!

Tara said...

I'm all about the small victories... Glad to hear you're getting the ER on Friday.

Yay!