My apologies for the delay. Things have been relatively quiet since my visit to the clinic (which, I will still write about - lots of thoughts and emotions in that waiting room). Basically, we're waiting for AF to arrive so that I can get an FSH level test to see where I'm at. I'm hoping I'm still in that 11 range, as it means we can try again. However, if we see a big increase, my RE has already warned me that he would probably recommend not putting my body through it as the likelihood of IVF working at that point are nil.
Spotting started yesterday, so I have a feeling a blood draw is imminent.