Thursday, November 8, 2007

There's a WEEK for this?

Happy National Infertility Awareness Week! I had no idea there even was one. Too bad it's already 3/4 of the way over. I obtained this information from another woman's blog. Shouldn't this information be more readily available to the public? Oh well.

Speaking of blogs, in my quest to find out everything IVF, I've been reading the blogs of a number of brave women, who have blogged candidly (and sometimes hilariously) about their struggles with infertility, their disappointments and their accomplishments. I plan on getting a blogroll together shortly so that anyone who visits me will be sure to check some of these women out. They are so much better than I am at putting all of this into words.

I have also throughly petrified myself by researching the medication and number of needles needed to even start the IVF process. Good Lord! I have a huge phobia of needles, and the hub isn't much better. Jeez, I don't know how we're going to do this...but, we will.

No comments: