Monday, October 22, 2007

There's a silver lining

So, today is tremendously better than the last time I posted. As the week progressed, I was able to put my life into perspective and forge ahead. Of course there are horrible days where I don't want to get out of bed and just cry my eyes out, but then there are the days where I'm okay with the situation. I don't have to deal with my life being in upheaval due to a baby. I get to sleep in on the weekends. I can still fit into my clothes, workout and drink. I can eat whatever I want, whenever I want, and I can travel. These are the thoughts that keep me going. Selfish sometimes, yes. But, it helps me to justify things to myself.

Dinnner on Saturday wasn't as rough as I thought it was going to be. Newly preggo friend was very sensitive to how I might feel. So sensitive, that I kept asking her questions about her pregnancy just so she could feel free to talk about it. I don't want her to have to feel like she can't revel in her happiness just because my life sucks. :)

It's a beautiful fall day outside. I think I'll go for a walk and breathe the fresh air. Baby steps...
(whoops!)

No comments: