- I am not pregnant
- my FSH level is an 11 and therefore means that my ovaries are acting a lot like the ovaries of an older woman.
- I don't even know what my next plan of action is, but I'm sure it involves needles and lots of mood-altering drugs
- I am thrilled for my friend and filled with guilt over my jealousy
- I have to go to dinner Saturday night with all of my friends and their respective infants and listen to this particular friend announce the news.
- I have to pretend not to be crying on the inside at said dinner
- I am tired. So tired of all of this, and I'm not even in as deep as some people can get.
- I have been researching adoption and see that it could take up to 3 years to get a child...if that.
Anywho, hubby held me while I cried and said all of the things that he's supposed to say, and I love him for it. It is what it is. I can't do anything to change it. I just have to keep going.