Monday, April 27, 2009

Thinking of miracles

Sometimes when I'm lying on the couch with Gavin on my chest and he is just looking up at my face, I can't help but think that I had no business having this child, yet here he is. And then, I always feel like crying. I just love this little boy so much.

I haven't posted all that much recently...G's been keeping me busy, and work is nuts. I just can't seem to string enough coherent thoughts together to make an interesting post. Although, I do have a few drafts started, which I do intend on posting soon.

Right now though, all I can seem to think is, "Good Lord, where is the time going?"

...and, when and if I want to give it another go.

1 comment:

Bec said...

He is just so gorgeous hon. You have an amazing new life with your child and it's going to take a while to get used to all the things you need to be doing - work, baby, time to yourself. Try not to stress too much and enjoy the ride xxx