Tuesday, September 9, 2008

100 Days!

According to my little due date widget, there are 100 days left until my due date. Aaaaah! The freakout is setting in. There's so much to do! Oh well. At the same time, I can't wait for this kid to get here. I won't feel 100% happy until this baby has been born and is out of my body, of which I have no faith in.

Glucose test tomorrow. The orange drink stares at me from my refrigerator door....do you think I can spike it with some vodka? No? Just me? Ok.

100 more days....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, so exciting. Perhaps even more exciting...tomorrow you'll be down to double digits!!

I hope the glucose test goes okay! Even though you can't spike it with vodka, you should totally pretend you're back in college and it's the punch that seems positively delicious because it's covering up the taste of whatever liquor has been dumped into it. Then you should totally go party for hours!

Ha. But seriously, good luck... let us know how it goes.

JJ said...

Amazing! I am so excited for you=)

Yeeeuuuuck--Hope you can stomach the orange goo OK--you're gonna have to be honest with me on how bad it is!

Candi said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!